Can you afford to miss out..
- The average ‘business’ has 14,709 Twitter followers
- Businesses are taking it seriously, McDonalds for example employ 10 people to run their Twitter account
- 80% of the 10 million UK Twitter users now access the platform via a mobile device
- The Front Page Advantage Twitter Service can recruit 4000-5000 target market followers for your business
- On average when using our Twitter management service Twitter becomes the 4th largest source of traffic to your website
Take a few moments to look at realtime Tweeting across the globe, prepare to be amazed: http://tweetping.net
Having just celebrated its 7th birthday in March this year and with predictions of even further growth in 2013; now is an excellent time to reconsider your company’s Twitter presence.
Twitter is one of the most popular social networking sites on the web and is worth more than $11 billion. It has 200 million active users and around 1 million new accounts are added to Twitter everyday. 32% of all internet users are using Twitter.
31% of the average smartphone owners internet time is spent social networking, this is close to twice as much time as email.
Vast numbers of conversations are happening every second, with on average 340 million tweets per day. With popularity soaring, if businesses do not become part of Twitter’s success they risk missing out on vital opportunities to grow their business, improve it and compete with others.
Just having a website is no longer enough
Key for 2013 is the need for companies to increase their social media coverage, interact with their customers, advising them, listening to them and understanding who their followers are.
Twitter users are hungry for up to the minute opportunities and information, it is almost detrimental for a business to have an inactive Twitter account leaving followers disappointed.
The potential to grow your audience through interesting content, sharing and recommendations is huge. Twitter allows companies to network and interact with people they may not normally have had an opportunity to meet.
Keeping a keen eye on competitors, following leaders in the same field and seeing whom they are interacting with and what they are saying is the beauty of open conversations on Twitter.
Are you doing enough?
5 Essential Twitter tips for 2013
- Ensure your Twitter account reflects your business, has a customised profile page and relevant image
- Develop a content strategy and aim to update the account on a regular basis, revitalise an idle account. Keep followers interested by providing information on new products, services and offers as they happen.
- Interact with your followers, acknowledge tweets and respond to positive and negative comments as soon as possible.
- Direct your audience to follow links to your website, events or products and capture their interest
- Utilize the Twitter Search Engine for up to the second information on your industry and your business interests. This is an excellent tool to get data on what people are thinking and saying.
Frontpage Advantage offer a full Twitter Management service, contact us today if you would like to discuss this: